Breaking News

Smoke



In the gasexplosion one person got injured and he's still at the IC.
3 houses are inhabitable.
And after sleeping at a hotel the first people returned to their houses.
Lots of workmen repaired the roofs and windows lots of security people have kept the neighbourhood safe.

We're still in shock about what happened.

And then we were talking about something and I smelled...smoke.
OMG!!!

Nothing in the house...
nothing in the front street...
but...

in the back a shed was smoking through a chimney!!!

I wondered before why a chimney was so low between houses...
Now it makes me angry.

The smoke was all in our house... like we have an open hearth with a clogged up chimney.

Hours later I tried to sleep.
I was exhausted, so I fell asleep.
Not much later I woke up and was coughing for hours.

Hours and hours...

Then fell asleep again when I wanted to get up.
Was dreaming about fetching something and sat up immediately knowing  it was very late.
Ugh.

Might it have been thee smoke, not cleared enough from my bedroom?

.

No comments