Breaking News

Change of name and Url




I'm sorry if it's causing inconveniences, but I decided to change the site to another name and url.
Because in the past many people started a blog I had to search for a name that was possible.
If Blogger would have removed blogs from 2003 without content, it would have been a lot easier to find something.

But Two Dreamz will do.
I have two dreams that can be realized.
They would change my life.

A job.
And a small house somewhere remote in Scotland between ocean and hills.
I will post one of these days my CV,
and I can save for the realisation of the second dream.

The z at the end?
Because an s was impossible, and because it also makes clear I'm a person of this time.

2020... I'll leave the Covid posts on here and keep them going, but with less frequency.
They are an important part of this year and life.

No comments