Breaking News

How are they doing?


It was straight after sunrise when I stood in the open door and listened to the birds.
I should do that every day.
So many birds singing, near and far away.
Because there were almost no traffic sounds they could be heard from far away.
So very beautiful!!

In the afternoon I managed to pull the old rosebow away.
One of the branches had grown in the appletree, but  relatively low.
I was able, with the help of one of the daughters, to pul that branch out of the tree and over the new rosebows.

The weather was sunny, but with a cold breeze.
No problem to go inside.

Mr. Intelligent was to one of his sons.
We had a nice pie for dinner.

I've decided to write the Ministery of Health a letter about the way they deal with people who deteriorate fast and won't be going to hospital.

I was glad Mr.Intelligent was not at home.

Finally some relaxation.

My mind was in England and Belgium with my friends.
How are they doing?
Not to be with them...

This month we would have had a para-event... but nothing at all due to corona.

.....








No comments