Breaking News

Finally...pruning!



 

It took 4 years of asking, but finally son 2 came to prune the trees.
I never intended the trees to get as tall as they are now. 
I always kept them as high/low that I could reach up and prune. 
But I got ill, was admitted to the hospital and couldn't do anything for a long time.
Got plenty of promises.
And none realized that promises make trees grow even faster and wider.
So this year the garden was full of inedible cherries, the tree filled with doves and I was finally happy with the shade during this far too hot summer.

So son came, and started using his new electric saw.
Like always the neighbour was outside within two minutes. He started ordering my son around: 'that tree needs to be pruned'.
'I know and that's why I am here.'

So I hope the neighbour will shut up with his complaints about my garden, as he rented the house knowing how my garden was. And I'm not doing the garden for him. He has cost me one tree, and that is enough.

So son worked hard, and now part of my cherry tree is gone. Will show a photo later.

The whole garden is full of branches and cut wood. Can't walk anywhere without almost falling.

Well, that'll be a lot of work cutting it in small pieces. Ivy for the greenbin, and the cherry branches for a corner in the garden.

Finally!!! Half the garden has been done.

No comments