Breaking News

Nice surprise



I was trying to find someone to fetch my medication from the pharmacy.
Had mailed them with the question if they wanted me to fetch the bag or if they'd rather bring it. Just what they considered most convenient and safe for them,and got no answer yet. So I assumed they were very busy...and it could wait anyway.

Then a knock on the door.

I opened the door,thinking it would be one of my sons,and there she stood: the delivery lady of the pharmacy.
She had a lovely long tray and on the end were my pills.
I could take them without coming near to her.

It wasn't awkward, just very thoughtful.

I could have hugged her. LOL!

It amazed me how much her smile touched me, and how grateful I felt.

She's one of the people who goes on working and working.




No comments